Friday, July 12, 2013
Finding Bliss- A good beach read!
Looking for a good beach read? Here's one.
Finding Bliss by Dina Silver follows the story of Chloe and Tyler. Chloe works for the Reed's babysitting their younger two children. She has always seen pictures of their oldest child, Tyler, and of course knows of him from school. As the summer progresses so does their relationship. We then follow them through college and on to their happily ever after- or not.
What I liked about the book:
1. Great book for reading by the pool or on the beach.
2. Not too long and you don't get bogged down in "filler" details.
3. You really find yourself rooting for Chloe no matter what.
4. The author has a way with words that makes visualizing the story line perfect.
What I didn't like about the book:
1. Predictable. You knew where the book was going half way through.
2. The end leaves you hanging (and hoping there will be another book about the characters).
I definitely recommend this one for the beach (or pool or lake) and of course now also have it on my Nook.
***I received this book through Netgalley in exchange for my unbiased review.***
****Affiliated links used.****