Thursday, December 5, 2013
Gift Ideas- Kids
1. Gift cards to Barnes and Noble for books. My oldest loves to read so this works for him.
2. Clothing store gift cards. This actually works for lots of age groups. But with older kids it works so that they don't hate what you bought.
3. Sole Hope or Freeset USA shirts.
4. Ear buds!
6. Sole Hope shoes for babies.
7. Action Figures for both boys and girls.
8. Button Beauties! You can order these from my friend Lani at her Etsy store. https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrazyGraceStore. I have seen them in person and I love them. I want a daughter just so I can get her one.
9. Fisher-Price Mike the Knight: Glendragon Castle Playset (can you guess what Santa is bringing Miles). He loves this thing. Everytime we are at the store he plays with it and asks to buy it. Great for younger kids.